Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Inheritance by drago625

 


Just another short, abandoned scenario with around 10 minutes of content only. Paul discovers that he can body swap with people if he thinks about them hard enough. There are several routes open where he swaps with a princess of another nation, his friend's wife, his friend, and a pregnant neighbor.

Things happen pretty fast and characters accept things quickly, in the friends' wife's route the wife tells her if they could swap back since she always wished to be someone else, but Paul disagrees. 

"Oh did you just swap with me, oh well at least you are my husband's friend oh okay oh yeah I was having sex with him so you are overwhelmed for having your first time as a woman yeah sure don't tell my husband by now he is your husband whatever."

As I said before, logic is a bit loose in most scenarios, or sometimes, very loose, but as I said before even if I find it dumb the truth is that some people just want to go to the point of the swaps, be fast since the fetish has also a sexual appeal, there are people who will like this approach "directly to the point", just a quick realization without too much drama or trauma, so I don't feel there is a point in criticizing it, just mention it to let people choose what they are going to do with it.

Most routes end up in a placeholder right away, the neighbor route was going to continue in Paul giving birth in that other body which I found interesting, but it ends up just right after. Since there are very few ideas to showcase here and the content is very short, I can also say that you can skip this one as well, there is nothing else I can comment on here because simply isn't there anything to comment on.

It has one interesting idea, it finishes soon, things happen too quickly, characters accept things too fast, that's it, what you see is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment