Thursday, April 15, 2021

Absorb by drago625

 


Okay, when we will learn people? When will we learn? This scenario is 61 lines of code long, that's like 2 or 3 minutes of content at best.

This scenario was promoted as a test only, but as you can see, it was abandoned, and even so included in the scenario list for the frustration of all ST players, it's not even a successful test! It does have one error in-game and it is not even exported correctly! You have to add a ZIP extension to the blank file you get and create a story folder for the template rpy file, because it doesn't even have a structure.

God knows I have been patient, I have tried to be as fair and unbiased as possible with all scenarios, all of them, but even I have limits on my patience, and the more scenarios I find stuff like this WHERE THE AUTHOR DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER IN CONTINUING AFTER WRITING FOR 10 FUCKING MINUTES I get, really, really pissed off. One empty scenario? That was passable, two? that is bad, but this many? I just can't keep going with this project, because you know most people don't even give a single FUCK about this! I don't even care if your scenario is bad, just give me something! Some effort! Even Harem is better than this, it can appeal to some people, it is at least something! Something!

What does happen in the story? Well, the author says John's parents died and he has been struggling to keep up working and going to school, he even saved a girl once because he doesn't feel like living anymore, and then the author tells us to have fun with the story. Yikes.

One scene happens and after John accidentally absorbs a girl in the park he goes home and morphs into her. Yes, he doesn't think about how he totally murdered someone in the street despite being presented of being of good of heart, and the scenario just ends there in a bittersweet placeholder.

While I find the concept of absorption pretty interesting (absorption vore is one of my favorite fetishes) this scenario just doesn't have anything going for it, don't even bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment